Monday, September 08, 2008

Review of misfortune, By Johnathan

Ha-ha! I am back in business, kind of! 

See, I bought Spore the day it came out, and excitedly fired that sucker up. I played for a while, delightedly, and then... melted my video card. So it's been an Internet-less week, though quasi-ironically not a Spore-less one, as my roommate has it for his Mac (and for his iPod). Man, that game is so JOHN APPROVED! As is my coworker Michael, who gave me an old card to get me running again until Monday, when I will purchase a video card able to handle the fury of the Das Kapitalist civilization.

Being offline? NOT APPROVED.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long do I have to wait before I find out whether misfortune is Approved or Not Approved?!?

Skeleton Munroe said...

The time is now!

It is heartily NOT APPROVED!

Anonymous said...

Pedagog stop blathering, the children shall be late

Skeleton Munroe said...

Consarned kids!