Thursday, October 02, 2008

Review of debate, by Johnathan

I don't know how the Vice-Presidential debates went down south, but the Canadian English debates were awesome! Stephane Dion didn't come off as well as I'd hoped, seeing as how he's the best hope as far as non-douche government in Canada goes, but really, I was heartened to see just how much every other proto-PM hated Harper. Plus, there was an Arts question, so there's video proof of every potential PM endorsing additional funding. Anyway, Harper looked like the colossal tool that he is, and Elizabeth May was awesome. I sure wish she had a hope in hell of becoming PM. Ah, well. Anyone's better than PM Sweater Boy, who is NOT APPROVED.

This review was brought to you by the Friends of Drunken, Political John

"I'm Drunken, political John, and I approve this review."

No comments: