Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Review of Deer Ticks by Paul

I have been sleeping in the forest lately. Not right in the forest but in a tent in the forest. THis is not an entirly unfamiliar predicament. However, in South Western Nova Scotia there are Deer ticks. In south Western Nova Scotia is where I have been sleeping. I have some how managed to not wake up with deer ticks on my body which has been great. For the most part I rarely get them on me. This morning, I woke up at 730 to make John coffee for his job interview. I had slept in the nude and the last thing on my mind was insects. I woke up to find that a deer tick had some how made it into my room, under my sheets and onto the inside of my leg just below my knee. Suffice to say, I've never really paid careful attention to the shape of my body until this morning. I found just the one, but there could be more lurking in my luggage. Watch out John!

N O T APPROVED

No comments: